one little drawing

Hello. Maybe you have you have found your way here today after stumbling upon my artwork at Rumors Cafe in Danbury?  That's wonderful! It's such a great spot to sit, have a cup of coffee, enjoy the company of friends and check out the work of local artists.

(pictures will be added very soon)

I am a local artist and teacher here in Danbury. I create cards and large prints, paintings and illustrations, but some of my favorite things to make are the tiny whimsical unplanned drawings and paintings I make on scraps of paper left over from trimming down larger works, or from watercolor spills that happen to mysteriously look like people or places. I hope you enjoy my little drawings, they are meant to be shared and loved, and used to mark your page in a book, surprise someone in a letter, or lunchbox, purse or wallet. 

One little drawing can sometimes mean a whole lot. 

That's the best part. 

If you would like to see my illustration website -  www.amypreveza.com

-amy

https://www.yelp.com/biz/rumors-coffeehouse-danbury